Many young people think that gold jewelry looks old -fashioned, so she prefers sterling silver jewelry. But to know how to maintain it, but to know half -knowledge. In fact, just pay attention to the following points, maintaining silver jewelry is simple and easy.
1. The best maintenance method of pure silver jewelry is to wear every day, because human oil can produce natural and gentle luster.
2. When wearing silver jewelry, do not wear other metal jewelry at the same time to avoid collision deformation or scraping.
3. Keep the sterling silver jewelry dry, don’t wear swimming, don’t approach hot springs and seawater.
4. When not in use, use cotton cloth or noodle paper to gently wipe the surface, remove moisture and dirt, and then place it in a sealed bag or box to avoid contact with the air.
5. If you find signs of yellowing of sterling silver jewelry, the easiest way to use toothpaste and water to lightly wash the surface.
6. Silver cloth contains silver maintenance ingredients and should not be washed. If you use silver cloth to restore about 80 % of the silver white conditions, you do not need to use silver milk and silver laundry. These products have certain corrosiveness. After using these products, silver will become more and more likely to turn yellow.
7. If you do not handle and collect the sterling silver jewelry after wearing it, it is very likely that the silver jewelry will turn black. At this time, the fine slit of the jewelry brushing the jewelry should be used, and then a drop of silver milk is dripped on the noodle paper, wiped off the black oxides on the surface of the silver jewelry, and then used the silver cloth to restore the original light of the jewelry.